We use state of the art technology and the highest quality material to ensure a long lasting finish for your repainted pool cage frame. With each job takes careful preparation to cover you screen patio to ensure no paint stains are left behind. Our commercial grade paint sprayer applies the precise amount for a flawless finish. Our high quality acrylic paint will not leave lines and streaks like oil based applied by brushes. We use premium quality, 100% acrylic DTM paint to give our painted cages about 10 to 12 year life span. We take great pride in delivering products that add value to our and beauty to our customers’ homes. We offer an unrivaled warranty of 3 years.
More About the pool cage painting process:
- First we remove all screens.
- The step of any pool cage or screen enclosure repaint is a complete prep and plastic covering of the entire patio area.
- Each job is fully pressure washed before painting begins to remove any lose paint, electrolysis, rust, caulking or other materials.
- Then we apply Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) to ensure all oxidization is removed to ensure a lasting finish.
- We also use a primer that is specifically designed for extruded aluminum.
- Licensed , insured and experienced professionals that guarantee quality work that last.