web analytics

Screening To Control Tiny Insects

Florida Mosquito's Carry Diseases

Standard screen keeps out over 95% of pesky bugs.  The other 5% known as “No-See-Um’s” can still get through.  Although relatively harmless No-See-Ums can ruin your patio leisure time with their innate ability to make you itch.

Put an end to the No-See-Ums lingering on your patio.   Our fiberglass, No-See-Um screen, is a tightly woven mesh designed to control small insects.  While densely woven, this screen still allows good ventilation and visibility and provides some daytime privacy.  Call us now to get a free estimate or get your estimate online to replace your pool enclosure screen or front entryway screen with No-See-Um Screen!